Monday, February 22, 2010

How can I deal with Loss of Hair :( ??

I'm a 24 year old guy, and I suffered hair loss from an early age, and I don't believe in Chemicals and expensive Medicines, yet it takes too much time to actually work as I was told plus it's a cheat and you'll have to use it for a long time and consistently , and I've asked a lot about it , google'd everywhere and I was told it鈥檚 an inner thing, either it's something got to do with hormones or with the food we eat, and for that problem I always try to cover my head with a Cap or even shave my head





Can anyone tell me any useful tips about how to get this front hair of mine to grow naturally and fast, please HELPHow can I deal with Loss of Hair :( ??
Just deal with it. It happens to alot of guys, just cut your hair real short.How can I deal with Loss of Hair :( ??
You're not going to be able to grow your hair naturally.Alot of men look sexy bald!
Treatment for Hair Growth


Source: http://www.tips-for-hair.com/category/Tr鈥?/a>
Have you tried talking to a doctor? I know hair loss is the result of some medical conditions. Try taking vitamins. I was told to take either E or C. Good Luck.
see,i know that indian have so many good things for hair


go to indian farmacy and ask them..they will help you..ciao ;)
Free beauty tips on natural and homemade methods to Hairloss/Haircare


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Also read.......natural and homemade methods to:


Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/Oilyskin/Dr鈥?br>

Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/Hair removal/


Henna on hair/Splitends/


Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure


Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness


Makeup/Hair styles


http://geebal.blogspot.com
Not much you can do, my friend. There are a lot of treatments out there, but from my experience they're only good at taking your money. Stick to shaving your head... it's stylish now.
You wanna deal with hair loss or deal with your inability to deal with hair loss? Make a decission! Rethink your question %26amp; you'll have some answers.
My husband started losing his hair in his 20s too, and he started shaving his head.





'm not sure there's much you can do about it. I'm sure it's hard to accept, but it doesn't change who you are.





It's much more attractive for a man to accept his baldness than to wear wigs or get implants, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment