Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Loss of hair and weight loss in female guinea pig?

My guinea pig has lost hair and her skin in virtually visible now.. She is very thin. She recently mated also. Any idea why this has occured? Is it possible because of impending pregency maybe (although i didnt observe this in my first female guinea pigLoss of hair and weight loss in female guinea pig?
No she is sick get her to a vet ASAP, how has her diet been, has she had greens and other things with vitamin C? I truly makes me think it is a C deficiency, may the pregnancy has put more demand on her body so it suddenly made it show.Loss of hair and weight loss in female guinea pig?
she may be reacting to her pregnancy by having a deficiency of some sort. but she needs to be seen by a vet because this is not normal. my guinea pig did not do this when she was pregnant. go see a vet. good luck.
no

No comments:

Post a Comment