Monday, February 22, 2010

Anything prevents the loss of hair? I just lose too much everyday?

Should I see a doctor? I am in school now and pretty stree out since I get an extremetly important exam coming in. But my hair loss has started for a while, it has been 2 years almost. What should I do? Any suggestions? I just feel my hair grows slow and lose more, it bothers me a lot-Anything prevents the loss of hair? I just lose too much everyday?
I know that hairs goes through 3 stages - growth, dormancy, and shedding - in that order. I am not sure how long each phase last or how often they occur. I do know that sometimes events can alter the normal hair pattern. For instance, after the birth of my second child, I went through a, normal after pregnancy, longer period of shedding, but instead of going back to the normal pattern I went through a dormancy stage and yet another shedding period. It took almost 6 months before I hit another growth phase. My Dr and personal trainer both told me it was normal for the 3 phases to get screwed up after a stressful time. I would say as long as you aren't getting bald spots, your probably okay. You might look into taking more vitamins and trying to find more time to relax. Stress can effect so many areas of a woman's life.Anything prevents the loss of hair? I just lose too much everyday?
Most people lose about 50 to 100 head hairs a day. These hairs are replaced - they grow back in the same follicle on your head. This amount of hair loss is totally normal and no cause for worry. If you're losing more than that, though, something may be wrong.


If you have unusual hair loss and don't know what's causing it, it's a good idea to see your doctor.
Free beauty tips on natural and homemade methods to Hairloss/


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Also read.......natural and homemade methods to:


Skincare/Acne cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/


Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/Hair removal/


Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair


Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure


Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness


Makeup/Hair styles


http://geebal.blogspot.com
Use Nioxin shampoo and conditioner.
People lose an average of 100 hairs a day.





If you think you're losing more than that go see your doctor, maybe you have a vitamin/mineral deficiency.

No comments:

Post a Comment