Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Loss of hair ...... lots of hair =(?

allright ! Im 22 years old and my hair started falling out about 6-7 months ago, its nothing MAJOR, i dont have any bald spots or anything. I am aware that we are supposed to loose a certain amount of hair each day, but im loosing it in the shower, when i dry it, when i comb it, it eveen comes out when i sleep !!!! help !!!


i have been using the same hair products for years so i dont think thats the problem and my diet has been the same for ages....


any suggestions on how to make my hair fuller and not falling out ?Loss of hair ...... lots of hair =(?
Go to the doctor silly! You may have something wrong with you.


Even if you don't THINK you do, you may actually have something wrong.Loss of hair ...... lots of hair =(?
I'm not sure if you're stressed or not but that could be some of the reason for your loss of hair. I would start taking Biotin (5000mcg) a day! I know that sounds a lot but it really works wonders. I would also start conditioning and doing hot oil treatments because that will give the hair the strength it needs.
are you stressing about something,taking any medication,have you gotten a chemical treatment on your hair.any of these things can easily cause hair loss.a shampoo and conditioner that gives you volume and fullness is what you should get and a critical conditioning for damage.
College classes started around that time, could be stress. If you are a guy, then that is kind of normal? i don't know, still in HS (taking college classes 2)
Garlic pills even the odorless ones help lessen hair shedding and try increasing your protein intake. And vitamins would hurt try hair skin and nails GNC
Use Aphogee Hair Products they are good for strengthening hair. I know from experience.
you may need to see a doctor about that. that just seems strange.
I had taht once and I told my doctor, he tested my throid

No comments:

Post a Comment