Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Loss of hair...??

Lately I've been experiencing some hairloss when i shower and brush or run my fingers through my hair. I don't pull my hair or anything, but quite a bit comes out when I do. I sometimes dye my hair, but haven't in a long time.....so what could it be....and no hairloss doesn't run in my family....my gma mom, dad ect. all have good hair and thick...like mineLoss of hair...??
Lesson one never dye your hair the chemicals make the hair thin and can damage the roots. Check your diet, make sure it is healthy. Check your exercise, get some. At certain times throughout our life we do loose hair, might be a hormone imbalance.Loss of hair...??
Don't worry we all lose hair constantly. The longer your hair is the more you notice the strands. Short hair tends to go straight down the drain hole and is not noticed.
For prevention of hair loss, herbs have been promoted. Saw Palmetto, Nettle Root, Gotu Kola and few others not only prevent hair loss in men, but also work on women. Pumpkin seed oil may be used to prevent loss of hair, but its inhibitory action on testosterone is yet to be substantiated.





There are few synthetic drugs as well, besides these natural products, which can enhance hair growth. Hair loss can be treated, but it is advisable to arrest it in early forms itself to have better results of your therapy.

No comments:

Post a Comment