Monday, February 22, 2010

Loss of hair,would you wear a wig?

no wayLoss of hair,would you wear a wig?
depends if the baldness suits me





you know, there are just some people that look good with no hair (and i honestly do mean that)





me, personally, i dont know, i was actually going to shave my hair off because I wanted to get curly hair....(had a friend that did it)





she said ';if you have no hair, you just have to accept it and make yourself look good, with a ';i dont give a rat's ***'; attitude





are you losing your hair?Loss of hair,would you wear a wig?
I would say not to use chemicals on your hair.Why don't you go for some home remedies. Egg whites, lemon juice, oil massages, reducing stress and diet changes can reduce hair fall and make it healthier. You can find more cheap, effective and natural home remedies for hair loss as well as for healthy hair at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/hairfall.htm…
nope - I would polish my head like a cueball ∙


might even take the eyebrows to keep the scalp from feeling left out





do you realize how easy it would be to just fall out of bed in the morning if I was bald?
Of course ! I wear on anyway, so do most celebs ! but, I must


admit, if I had a head shaped like Jade Goodies ( really hope her well)


then I would not bother !! her head shape is perfect !
i'd try and get my hair to grow back. I would consider a hair transplant.





But while it was growing back, i would wear a wig, yes, as long as it looked realistic.
depends on HOW much hair I loss... If it was alot then Yes a wig it shal be but if it was only a little bit of hair lost then I would buy something to make it grow or get a hair weave
I'd go to see a doctor before getting a wig. But yes, if no other option, i'd wear a wig.
Nope. Bald is beautiful.
Yes, otherwise I will either freeze or my head would get sunburned. Plus, I would look better with a wig.
Defiantly :)
no way , the slagging would be unbearable
I don't what's the point? I just cut the sad remains off and hope folk think I'm a skin head.
only if it was for an anime convention.
Yes, wigs now look like real hair, just think how much money you would save
sure, why not! otherwise I would go and do some hair restoration program.
I would if I looked freaky without hair, but its all up to you
id never were a wig just shave ur head it be the best thing to do
No ******* way. As a man I would rather be bald and keep my dignity.
never haha
I draw in back in
Nooo, shave it all off.
IDK?
yes
yes real funky one
Yes of course! they have some cute wigs out there

No comments:

Post a Comment