Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Rapid loss of hair...17 years old?

In the past 3 months I've noticed I've lost a considerable amount of hair on my head. I used to have very thick hair. We recently moved back to Arizona after being gone for 4 years. I began to get pretty bad dander, with big flakes of dead skin (sick I know). I started using head and shoulders and it keeps it under control. Now in the past 3 months its thinned out quite a bit and will lay down etc. The sides of the front of my head have receded quite a bit, but the front hasn't, forming kind of a wedge. If I look at the my hair line where its receded I can see hairs that are much shorter then the rest, like they were broken... I wear a hat everyday and I also play football so I wear that everyday as well. I usually don't shower until the next morning. What could be causing this? I'm not under stress. What could be causing this? Will it come back? I'm going to see a dermatologist about it. I don't have baldness on either side of the family. What do you think? ever heard of this?Rapid loss of hair...17 years old?
Go see a doctor. The hair loss could be genetic, but more likely is stress you feel from meeting old friends and settling in. It could also be an implication of:





# High temperature associated with infections or flu.





# Thyroid and pituitary problems





# Some medical treatments; radiotherapy, side effects of medications such as interferon, chemotherapy and steroids can all cause hair loss.





# Stress





# Psychological problems such as trichotillomania where some people pull out their hair





# Exposure to dangerous chemicals such as thallium acetate





# Fungal infections of the scalp





# Ringworm





# Burns





# Alpaca Areata Universalis, where the whole body is affected, or totalis where the whole of the scalp becomes bald.





# High temperature associated with infections or flu.





# Thyroid and pituitary problems





# Some medical treatments; radiotherapy, side effects of medications such as interferon, chemotherapy and steroids can all cause hair loss.





# Stress





# Psychological problems such as trichotillomania where some people pull out their hair





# Exposure to dangerous chemicals such as thallium acetate





# Fungal infections of the scalp





# Ringworm





# Burns





# Alpaca Areata Universalis, where the whole body is affected, or totalis where the whole of the scalp becomes bald.Rapid loss of hair...17 years old?
Anger and tight, unclean hats cause hairloss. Also always use conditioner after you wash your hair. Never scratch your head and keep your pillow case clean.
Here is some very interesting info for you. Sift through it and see which pertains to you. I know about dandruff causing hair loss sometimes, but it is apparently linked to diet, among other things. I believe you can find a cure for the problem, because it can be taken care of.
i think your a victim of a fungi well your decision is good, go to your dermatologist
shave your head
About 50 to 100 milligrams a day of vitamin B6 taken for one or two months helps decrease hair fall. A medicine rich in sulfur is also recommended as sulfur plays an important part in the structure of the hair. Check out


http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment