Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Loss of hair at the age of 17.?

So... on my two inner thighs.. closer towards my pelvis, I have a patch of no hair.





I'd shave my pubes when I was like 14.. now I'm almost 18 and the hair never grew back.. what should I do ?





ALSO. Do male models shave their legs and stuff ? how ? laser permanently or what ?





thank you.Loss of hair at the age of 17.?
I think you must still be in adolescence if your pubes are not growing back. Don't worry, you'll have more hair than you know what to do with a few years. Yes, male models shave their bodies, as do various male athletes. There are different products and methods for doing this, but I would not recommend shaving the pubes accept maybe the scrotum. Women don't like a guy that is totally bald down there, although it is hot when women do it.Loss of hair at the age of 17.?
You can't be serious!!!!!!! Dude, who cares! Gross!
are u for real?

No comments:

Post a Comment