Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Loss of hair at age 16?

Im a 16 yr old guy and my hairline is receding. it receded so much that i lost my widows peak. I shower with shampoo and conditioner everyday and i also use the straightener everyday. Ive been straightening my hair for a while but in the past month, i noticed that my hairline is receding alot in the front and back of my head. My hair seems thinner too. And i have kinda long hair(bangs go over my eyebrows/side go past my ear). Am I balding? Is my hair going to grow back anytime soon? Is there anyway to fix this?





PS-i dont: wear hats/dye my hair but i use a hair straightener.


-Dont know if it matters but i got a dog before i noticed the hair lossLoss of hair at age 16?
Faster hair growth tips and exclusive hair information on hair growth supplements,


natural hairLoss of hair at age 16?
My barber says most people recede either at your age or in the late 20's. It's rarer to do so later.





Stress can trigger this, but ultimately, it's genetic and inescapable.





What's confusing is that your hair is also 'receding' at the back which is not a normal pattern of a genetic receding hairline.





Don't blame the dog! :)
I'm thinking that it could be either stress or have you recently changed your diet? If you aren't eating healthy or getting enough nutrients then hair loss can occur. Also, it's best to not wash your hair everyday as it strips your hair of its natural oils - maybe stop straightening it for awhile as well to give it a break and see if anything improves or you stop losing. Genetics also may play a role in this all because many start balding young depending on your genetics, etc. Hope this helps.
Sometimes it could be caused by stress.
it can be from stress, not sleeping enough or your thyroid that may bot be working properly, having this causes hair loss or hair thinning and gain of weight. If you do have this they will give you pills to take and will control it.Go to your doctor and just check to be safe =]
You need to use a hair treatment like provillus. I've been on it for 5 weeks and i must say there is a major improvement in my part. It has all the vitamins your hair needs and much more.I've used it and I had very good results.Provillus contains the only FDA-approved topical ingredient clinically proven to re grow hair.





I am sure this product will be worth your time for a second look since your money would be going into the right hands. In a survey conducted, 18 out of 20 people experienced a drastic change after using this product. None experienced any side effects.





Provillus offers the best possible and perennial solution for this problem for both men and women. One of the best parts of the provillus treatment is that it uses natural ingredients. This has accounted for its rising popularity. Thus it leaves the other products behind in this context, since most of the products contain harmful chemicals.





Provillus basically functions by removing the main cause of hair loss i.e. DHT. DHT damages the hair follicles and is responsible for the thinning of hair. It also restricts the re-growth of new hair. Provillus prevents its formation and it also promotes the growth of the new hair.





I use it once a day every evening. The area which i was balding in was the top middle portion of my head, not sure why cause no one in my family is loosing hair accept me so its not genetic. I have regrowth in that area, few strands are coming up and my wife says its so much better than it was before.





Well you might be aware that it is available for both men and women. The saw palmetto extract is basically present in the men's version whereas a combination of acids is present in the female version. Thus in addition to the solution of problem of hair loss it also nourishes hair.





Till now Provillus has been getting positive feedbacks so you needn't worry and instead be assured. It offers the its users complete satisfaction.





If you would like more information on what a natural hair re-growth product can do for you. I urge you to visit the url in the source box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment