Monday, February 22, 2010

Will coffee lead you to loss of hair?

I drink coffee twice a day some times i take more than two from my child wood.Now iam having 4-feet hair.Will coffee lead you to loss of hair?
No. Caffeine in coffee doesn't do any damage to the hair follicles. Chemotherapy and an excess of Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) are the known causes of hair loss.Will coffee lead you to loss of hair?
OF COURSE NOT!!


IT MAY CAUSE YOU OTHER PROBLEMS BUT NOTHING INVOLVING YOUR HAIR!
nope, I heard masturbation does though, at least in guys
why all this coffee question it is obvious you have more than one cup of coffe this morning so relax or run around let the caffeine get out of your system.
I don't think so. I drink lots of coffee, and still have lots of hair.
I been drinking coffee for years, and still have lots of thick curley hair. But I heard that black coffee is good for ppl with diabeties.
There is nothing found in any study that shows coffee leading to loss of hair.
  • hair treatment
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment