Monday, February 22, 2010

What is the medical term for loss of hair only on the lower extremities with shiny, scaly appearance of skin?

I'm sorry to joke about this but my husband has that problem, only its from wearing work boots for over 35 years of work... So i call it Work-Boot Syndrome ;)What is the medical term for loss of hair only on the lower extremities with shiny, scaly appearance of skin?
Luck.... ....bald guy. :)What is the medical term for loss of hair only on the lower extremities with shiny, scaly appearance of skin?
Like Angelica, the only person I know who has it used to wear boots for work. But it didn't take him 35 years to lose all the hair there - only about 15.
Alopecia Genitalia? LOL
dystrophy-atrophy (Endocrinopathies) or Psoriasis
I always wear socks and shoes and I have noticed the loss of hair there too. My only guess is that it has something to do with the lack of sunlight reaching that area of the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment