Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I have a heavy loss of hair and have become rough?

i have a heavy hair loss problem and due to the roughness of my hair and thickness it stands straight .i had a very long hair due to its loss i havemade to half and still my hair is not growing. i have tried all the remedies to keep it smooth and silky please help me out.I have a heavy loss of hair and have become rough?
why dont u visit a hair doc i have %26amp;its stopedI have a heavy loss of hair and have become rough?
take zinc tablets. i've taken that and it worked...otherwise, it's always best to get doctors' advice. they usually tell u that it's normal to lose 100 strands of hair per day.
my daughter had the same problem of hair loss before... we consulted the doctor and advice us to use... dove soap for hair... and you know what... it stopped the loss of my daughter's hair until such time when she can use the normal shampoo... try this
WELL FRIEND, U HAVE TO USE A GOOD SHAMPOO, CONDITIONER %26amp; MOST IMPORTANT - A GOOD DIET.


ITS BECAUSE OF LACK OF CALCIUM,IRON ETC:


WHICH COULD AFFECT UR BODY OTHER HOW

No comments:

Post a Comment